My deep expertise in nutrition and dietary needs and requirements as well as my overall experience counselling patients on food and nutrition choices gave me confidence in my ability to significantly benefit your organisation.
I have an interest in scientific aspects of food and am so passionate about preventing , curing and treating disease with healthy eating patterns . I love to empower others to understand their symptoms , their bodies , and how even small diet and lifestyle change can yield a more healthful , vibrant life in time . I especially want people to know there is so much more to diet and wellbeing than a number on a scale .
I hold a bachelor degree of science in nutrition and dietetics (2013-Lebanese American University )and bachelor degree of science in Food science and management (2008- American University of Beirut) .
I worked for more than 6 years ( from 2014 till 2020 ) as a clinical dietitian in my own diet clinic in Lebanon before I moved to the UK .
I used to undertake nutritional assessments for patients with a range of complex medical conditions
▪ Educating patients/clients on appropriate nutritional objectives, including weight loss, caloric intake, and overall wellness.
▪ Providing consultations to clients and developing dietary programs based on medical histories and their needs .
▪ Evaluating patients’ nutritional status and needs ; developing optimal plans of care and evaluating outcomes to identify areas for modification.
▪ implementing different kind of diet plans and menus ranging from weight management , pregnancy , lactation , sports nutrition …to many different diet plans for different health conditions ( diabetes , uremic , liver disease , hypertension , heigh lipid levels )
▪ educate diabetic patients about CHO counting and about insulin - to-
CHO ratio .
▪ record data in patients file from questionnaires and interviews
▪ Promote health and wellbeing by informing the public about the importance of nutrition through presentations in schools for kids and their parents
▪ In my career I have helped thousands of people to get healthier and my methods have resulted in a steady stream of referees .
Moreover , I worked for 6 years (from 2014 to 2019 ) as a freelance dietitian and sports nutritionist at E-body art studio training where I used to :
▪ advise clients on how diet can optimise their performance and recovery from injury
▪ educate clients to understand the physiology of different kinds of exercise and the role nutrition on has in these processes
▪ Teach clients how to provide fuel for the muscles by aiming for a well balanced diet
▪ give ideas what to eat pre and after workout
▪ Personalised diets for clients seeking to lose , gain or maintain weight and for clients who wish to gain muscle mass.
With my outstanding success in clinical dietary / nutritional planning, complemented by my dedication to providing guidance and support to improve patients overall health, I hope I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I have qualification in Nutrition and dietetics hold a bachelor degree of science in nutrition and dietetics (2013-Lebanese American University )and bachelor degree of science in Food science and management (2008- American University of Beirut)
in my career I have helped thousands of people to get healthier and my methods have resulted in a steady stream of referees .
English / Arabic / Russian
"Proper nutrition is the key to unlock your bodies potential "
Nutrition with Liena Abbud 1
8 years old and upwards
Between 1 and 1 people
I will be Undertaking nutritional assessment . Evaluating clients nutritional status and needs ; developing optimal plans of care and evaluating outcomes to identify areas for modification. Advise clients on how diet can optimise their performance and recovery from injury . Educate clients to understand the physiology of different kinds of exercise and the role nutrition on has in these processes Teach clients how to provide fuel for the muscles by aiming for a well balanced diet Give ideas what to eat pre and after workout Personalised diets for clients seeking to lose , gain or maintain weight and for clients who wish to gain muscle mass.
Looking to do Nutrition with
After selecting the first session date & time, you can add a session pack in the checkout.
Available session packs:
20% off for 10 credits pack
10% off for 5 credits pack
for groups larger than 3 people
If applicable, discount will be applied automatically on checkout
We take safety seriously
We take every precaution to aid in the safety of our clients and coaches on our platform. We believe trust is the main component, to ensure a thriving community of coaches and clients enjoying sport and wellness. Here are some measures we take to increase the safety of our users
Profile assessment - Every coach who applies to list on our site goes through assessment before approval. This assessment includes background checks and qualification evaluation.
Reviews - Our community is built on transparency, therefore reviews for both clients to coaches and coaches to clients enforces this.
Fraud prevention - Our site provides the capabilities to be able to communicate with coaches through our instant messaging system and pay for sessions securely. This reduces the possibility of fraud. This minimises the possibility of becoming a victim of fraud.
Details covered - We strive for coaches to provide as much information as possible about their sport or wellness activity to ensure the user knows what a session entail.
Support - Our support team is here for you 24/7. Our contact details can be found in bottom of this page.
Our zero-tolerance policy
We cannot express how important your safety is to us therefore we have implemented a strict zero-tolerance policy. If any of the below rules are found to be broken, we will take immediate action by issuing warnings and banning accounts.
Abusive behaviour - Any abuse in either verbal and physical form between coaches and clients; this includes, bullying, racism and hate speech.
Authenticity - Misrepresentation will break the trust of our community. Make sure all the details and information you provide about yourself are truthful.
Breaking Commitments – If consistent behaviour is shown in not delivering a service that was promised.
Reliability - Coaches should ensure the facilities they provide reach industry standards.
Taking clients off the platform - If a coach is found to take business off our platform their account will be immediately suspended.
Unresponsiveness – If coaches fail to communicate with clients after three warnings they will be removed from the platform.